Administrative Service Fees for Cancellations
Important information about cancelling your cruise or land vacation package
Significant time and effort has gone into helping you plan your vacation package. We know you are looking forward to your trip and we are excited for you. Unfortunately, sometimes a trip has to be cancelled. We charge an Administrative Service Fee for cancellations after booking has been made and deposited. This is in addition to any cancellation fees charged by the cruise line or land vendor. The Administrative Service Fee for cancellations is as follows:
· Bookings up to $2,000 in value $50 per person
· Bookings up to $5000 in value $100 per person
· Bookings up to 7,500 in value $150 per person
· Bookings over $10,000 in value $250 per person
One Half of the Administrative Service Fee may be applied to the final payment of any comparably priced cruise or land vacation package booked and deposited through World Voyager Vacations within 18 months of the cancellation date. We highly recommend Trip Protection Insurance to protect your investment in the event of an unexpected situation.
There are hundreds of circumstances that could cause you to cancel your trip, return home early or force you to seek emergency medical treatment while traveling.
1. It's 10 p.m. and you and your immediate family arrive at the airport for a connecting flight, only to find that your flight has been cancelled. Who can assist you with finding new flights to get everyone home?
2. Your bag was lost with your insulin inside. You need help to locate your bag as soon as possible and have your emergency prescription filled. Who do you call?
3. Your first visit to
4. You're involved in an accident and adequate medical treatment is not available. Who will help arrange and pay for a medical evacuation?
5. If your sister-in-law becomes seriously ill and you must cancel your trip, what happens to your non-refundable deposits or pre-payments?
6. You arrive in
7. Your cruise line, airline or tour operator goes bankrupt. Who will pay for your non-refundable expenses? Who will help get you to your destination?
8. You're walking down a street in
9. Three weeks before your scheduled arrival, a terrorist incident occurs in the city to which you are planning to visit. Who will pay if you want to cancel your trip?
10. You are at a beach resort in
CEALS - ALASKA CRUISES AND LAND TOURS
a division of Corporate Events and Leisure Services LLC (CEALS)
Washington Seller of Travel License # 603-078-647
Find an Alaska Cruise - Alaska Cruises - Alaska Cruisetours Cruise from Seattle Cruise from Vancouver BC Inside Passage cruises Gulf of Alaska cruises